Delight pizza – Internal competition
Eligibility to Enter / Opening and Closing Dates
- Entrants of this competition must be aged 18 years or over.
- By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements of Domino’s that may be imposed from time to time.
- This competition closes at 23:59 on Sunday 3 February 2019.
How to Enter
- Entrants can enter the competition by emailing ConsumerComms@dominos.co.uk with their full name and site location. Valid site locations include Milton Keynes Head Office, Milton Keynes Supply Chain Centre, Naas, Penrith and Warrington only (the “Valid Locations”)).
Selecting the Winner and Runners Up
- 1 entrant from each of the Valid Locations will be selected at random by Domino’s Communications team from all entries received via the Consumer Comms email inbox (the “Winners”).
- The Winners will be notified by 18:00 on Monday 4 February 2019 via email. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
- The Winners will each be entitled to order pizza from Domino’s up to a maximum of £100 only which shall be ordered and facilitated by the Consumer Communications Team only. The Prize must be redeemed by the Winners no later than the 28th February 2019. The prize is non-transferable. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered.
- Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. Domino’s cannot be held responsible or liable for system failures on submission of any entry. Similarly, Domino’s cannot be held responsible for the failure of third parties to fulfil their obligations in relation to this promotion, including but not limited to any suppliers used to deliver the prizes, although Domino’s will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants of any such failure.
- All entries submitted must be free from sexist, racist, defamatory, discriminatory, unlawful, obscene, anti-religious, homophobic, bullying, abusive, harassing, threatening, violent, pornographic, nude, partially nude, infringing, hateful, or other content adjudged unacceptable by Domino’s in its sole discretion. Domino’s reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to remove any entries or comments that it considers to be offensive and/or to prevent further entries or comments from being uploaded.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, Domino’s may, at their sole discretion, refuse to accept an entry.
- Domino’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Domino’s does not accept any liability for any losses or damage whatsoever arising out of this promotion. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude Domino’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of Domino’s negligence, fraud or any other liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
- The Winners may be required to participate in publicity. By entering this promotion, the Winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in any form of publicity relating to the promotion at Domino’s sole discretion without further consent or payment. The Winners shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any personal data of entrants will be processed in accordance with applicable UK data protection legislation. For further information please see Base.
- This promotion may be cancelled or amended at any time by Domino’s without prior notice and in its sole discretion.
- Promoter: Domino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Limited, 1 Thornbury, West Ashland, Milton Keynes, MK6 4BB. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.