#MyDoughnation Twitter campaign
Full Terms & Conditions
- The #MyDoughnation social media fundraising campaign will run from 09:00 Thursday 13 September – 18:00 Thursday 20 September 2018.
- For every post on Twitter that includes the hashtag #MyDoughnation Domino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Limited (“DPUK”) will donate £5 to Teenage Cancer Trust. DPUK will cap its donation at fifteen thousand pounds (£15,000).
- Retweets of posts will not be considered an entry.
- Consumers do not need to donate any money themselves for their post to be eligible.
- Consumers are encouraged to post an image of themselves with Domino’s pizza, however this is not a requirement and posts without an image will still be included.
- This is a Twitter campaign only. Any posts on Instagram, Facebook or any other social media site will not be included.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, DPUK may, at their sole discretion, may refuse to include the post in the donation.
- DPUK’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any personal data of entrants will be processed in accordance with applicable UK data protection legislation. For further information please see https://www.dominos.co.uk/legal/content/privacypolicy
- This promotion may be cancelled or amended at any time by DPUK without prior notice and in its sole discretion.
- Promoter: Domino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Limited, 1 Thornbury, West Ashland, Milton Keynes, MK6 4BB. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.