Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to Enter/ Opening and Closing Dates
- Entrants of this competition must be aged 18 years or over.
- By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have read, accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements of Domino’s that may be imposed from time to time.
- This competition opens at 11:00 on Wednesday 23 January 2019 and closes at 00:01 on Thursday 24 January 2019.
How to Enter
- Entrants can enter the competition on Twitter by taking a photo of the Domino’s pizza balloon and tweeting the photo with the hashtag #SliceofDelight. The Balloon will be in various locations in London and Dublin on Wednesday 23 January 2019.
- Entrants can also enter the competition on Twitter by retweeting the image of the balloon from @Dominos_UK ‘s Twitter page with the hashtag #SliceofDelight.
Selecting the Winner and Runners Up
- 1,000 entrants from UK and ROI will be selected at random by Domino’s from all entries received via Twitter to be a winner of a Prize (the “Winners”).
- The Winners will be notified by 19.00 on Thursday 31 January 2019 via Twitter. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
- The Winners will have until Thursday 7th February 2019 in order to accept a Prize.
- The Winners will each be entitled to one £20 voucher. The prize is non-transferable. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered. The voucher will be provided with a link to the voucher terms and conditions.
- Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. Domino’s cannot be held responsible or liable for system failures on submission of any entry. Similarly, Domino’s cannot be held responsible for the failure of third parties to fulfil their obligations in relation to this promotion, including but not limited to any suppliers used to deliver the prizes, although Domino’s will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants of any such failure.
- All entries submitted must be free from sexist, racist, defamatory, discriminatory, unlawful, obscene, anti-religious, homophobic, bullying, abusive, harassing, threatening, violent, pornographic, nude, partially nude, infringing, hateful, or other content adjudged unacceptable by Domino’s in its sole discretion. Domino’s reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to remove any entries or comments that it considers to be offensive and/or to prevent further entries or comments from being uploaded.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, Domino’s may, at their sole discretion, refuse to accept an entry.
- Domino’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Domino’s does not accept any liability for any losses or damage whatsoever arising out of this promotion. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude Domino’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of Domino’s negligence, fraud or any other liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
- The Winners may be required to participate in publicity. By entering this promotion, the Winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in any form of publicity relating to the promotion at Domino’s sole discretion without further consent or payment. The Winners shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Any personal data of entrants will be processed in accordance with applicable UK data protection legislation. For further information please see https://www.dominos.co.uk/legal/content/privacypolicy.
- This promotion may be cancelled or amended at any time by Domino’s without prior notice and in its sole discretion.
- Promoter: Domino’s Pizza UK & Ireland Limited, 1 Thornbury, West Ashland, Milton Keynes, MK6 4BB. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.